by LeAnn Woodard
- Lunch at Freddy’s Church
- Café Dota – Bought lots of coffee for my peeps
- Street Ministry in Frailes during the Coffee Festival – BMX, Benedicts and Paul – Several saved including young man in the crowd
- Met Pastor Edgardo – from Frailes Church – 15 years of service so far
- Met Pastor Eduard – from Busta Monte – 3 years of service so far
- Sang in Pastor Eduard’s church, Hosana
- Caryn gave her testimony – She did an amazing job
As I reflected on the things we experienced today I couldn’t help but think that nothing really huge and exciting happened today and then I remembered the face of the young man in the crowd in Frailes that raised his hand after Paul preached and said the sinner’s prayer. That really shook me because here I was thinking nothing really life-changing happened, no big miracles, no healings, no speaking in tongues, no out-of-body experiences happened today…Or did they… Just because I didn’t experience those things first hand, doesn’t mean they didn’t happen.
God was on the move and who was I to downplay the works He was doing? You see, that young man that was saved today, he experienced a life-changing occurrence and was moved by the Holy Spirit into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is not JUST THIS enough to say I experienced a miracle today? For now, for that young man, he is a child of God and his life is forever changed. He is a part of the family of God and he will never be alone. Deuteronomy 31:6 says, “the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” All the power of the Holy Spirit now resides in him. That my friend, I would say is nothing short of miraculous!
Thank you, Lord for all the many miracles that happened in peoples’ lives today. Those seen and those miracles that may forever remain unseen. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!