Welcome to the Afterschool Cultural Arts Enrichment Program!
Our goal is to provide children with a safe, fun, stimulating, and structured environment to spend their afterschool hours.
Our afterschool program is faith-based; which means we believe all people are created by God with a purpose, our staff uphold Christian values, your child will get both space and time to receive academic support and they will explore the diverse culture of Christianity through the arts. These various art avenues will further develop your student cognitively, socially, and emotionally.
We truly believe that this unique and creative experience will allow for your child to either discover and/or grow in their own interests and God-given gifts.
We are honored and privileged to be entrusted with the care of your children, and look forward to working with you and your family!
please read the important details below:
· ASCAEP runs from 3:00pm-6:00pm**
· Tuition is $60 a week with a $25 non-refundable registration fee.
**If you are interested in extended care please let us know. If we have enough interest, we may offer care until 6:30 pm. Cost for extended care would be $70 a week.
· ASCAEP is proud to announce childcare during teacher workdays, early release days, school breaks and holidays. Fees are to be determined.
Please contact us for more information
LeAnn Woodard, Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you need to withdrawal, please allow a one-week advance notice.
· Please notify us of any absences by filling out this absence report form.