Welcome to the Afterschool Cultural Arts Enrichment Program!
Our goal is to provide children with a safe, fun, stimulating, and structured environment to spend their afterschool hours. Our afterschool program is faith-based; which means we believe all people are created by God with a purpose, our staff uphold Christian values, your child will get both space and time to receive academic support and they will explore the diverse culture of Christianity through the arts. These various art avenues will further develop your student cognitively, socially, and emotionally. We truly believe that this unique and creative experience will allow for your child to either discover and/or grow in their own interests and God-given gifts. We are honored and privileged to be entrusted with the care of your children, and look forward to working with you and your family!
New families, please read the important details below:
· ASCAEP runs from 3:00pm-6:30pm
· Tuition is $55 a week with a $25 non-refundable registration fee.
· At this time, we do not offer care during teacher workdays, early release days, school breaks, or holidays. We hope to do this soon.
· If you need to withdrawal, please allow a one-week advance.
· Please notify us of any absences by filling out this absent report form.